This post was last updated on December 12th, 2016 at 12:40 am
Hey! What’s more cooler than Festive Season? It’s that time of the year where we get to enjoy ourselves (even more) with family gatherings. A few weeks back we were busy with Thanks giving! During the Thanks giving we got a lot of discounts from stores with their Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. I hope you got all the gadgets you have always wanted.
That’s all over now and guess what’s next? Oh yes! You are right! Christmas day is approaching! and now we have to set up Christmas trees, Buy some gifts and do a lot of other cool stuff! Don’t forget to send your wish to Father Christmas 😉
After Christmas we head to a New Year for resolutions and new beginnings. I mean it’s only a few days till we see 2017! This is exciting – I know but remember there are other bad things happening at this time of the year. I had to throw that in your face but you don’t have to frown now!
I just want to give you a wake up call as people disappear at this time of the year. A lot of females are raped, killed and some are even kidnapped because of being irresponsible! Not only females though, the very same thing happens to males. The level of crime acts increases massively so we urge you to be responsible. I’m sure you don’t want to see your family or relatives suffering from trauma, heart attack because you were raped, killed or kidnapped.
Since we love all of you! We decided to compile a list of things to do and not to do this Festive Season.
1. Don’t go clubbing at night
2. Never share drinks with people you don’t know! Despite how cool they look because they might spike your drink.
3. Always report your whereabouts.
4. Don’t even think of meeting your social media so called friends. Who knows maybe they are serial killers. Stick to people you know.
5. Stay away from online dating sites!
6. Never walk alone! Don’t even try hiking.
7. Don’t play with fireworks and match sticks. It can get messy!
8. Keep your home/house’s doors and windows closed at all times!
We Urge You To Share This Post To Spread The Message and Save Lives! Stay Safe And Enjoy Your Holidays!!