— Posted in Health
Having A Hard Time Waking Up Early? These Tips Will Help
Last updated on April 18th, 2017 at 02:23 am
Post updated on April 18, 2017
Waking up early may be a problem for most of us. As time goes on it becomes a habit and you will experience hard times as you grow up. You may have to wake up early to go to work or for an early morning class, flight and so on.
Once it becomes a habit and you fail to wake up every now and then! You will definitely be late for work then get a warning (or even worse – Get fired). If you are still in school, College or University you will miss lessons. Missing lessons may have a negative impact on your grades not to mention not meeting the required attendance percentage. If you fail to meet the attendance percentage you won’t qualify to sit and write your exams.
Waking Up – Reasons You May Fail To Wake Up On Time.
1. Not having enough hours of sleep or sleeping late.
2. Over sleeping which is often caused by tiredness.
3. Hydration – Not drinking enough water. Eight glass of water should do to keep your body hydrated.
4. Not being physically fit.
5. Eating bad/unhealthy food.
Things You Should Do
- Avoid workloads that will keep you up all night long.
- Try to do things as early as possible.
- A minimum of eight hours of sleep is required. If you fail to get eight hours of sleep go for six hours and avoid oversleeping by all means.
- Another reason you won’t be able to wake up early is not having enough water in your body. Not having water causes tiredness so drink a lot of water! A minimum of two litres will do if you are no fan of water.
- Make sure you have a proper meal. Junk food, eating and drinking sweet refreshments is bad for your health.
- Lastly, do push-ups and exercises to keep your body healthy and active.
Setting up the gadgets that will help you to wake up early.
You will need one of these gadgets: Smart TV, Alarm clock and Smartphone.
Simple set the TV to turn itself on at a specific time(Your Waking Up time). Make sure the TV’s volume is a bit high(not that high though).
This method is very common. Now instead of putting it next to your bed, Move it a lil further so that you won’t reach it without getting out of bed. Again the volume should be high.
This is the best one and I’m sure you know how to set an alarm on your phone. You should make a few changes to your alarm settings.
1. Make sure the alarm’s volume is on max.
2. Choose a bad alarm song/tone. You can also choose a song you hate 🙂 This will definitely wake you up.
3. Set your alarm and make sure the phone is not close to your bed (Not far away either).
If you are into social media you can use that to your advantage too. Try this:After the alarm has rang, grab your phone and check your social media accounts for updates. Spend at least 10 – 20 minutes on those social media accounts.
That’s all you need to know. Let’s hear your feedback on the comments section.